MISS-ABMS 2021 04-15 octobre 2021, Cirad, Montpellier (France) :
Multi-platform International Summer School on Agent-Based Modelling & Simulation
By taking part in this course, you will gain a modelling culture and learn the different skills required for building agent-based models (ABMs) applied to sociological, ecological, or socio-ecological systems.
– MISS-ABMS is multi-cultural in terms of background and nationalities of the trainers and participants
– MISS-ABMS promotes a collaborative practice of modelling and simulation
– MISS-ABMS is multi-platform Cormas, Gama and NetLogo
– MISS-ABMS presents the different stages of an agent-based modelling process, with a focus on model design and implementation
– MISS-ABMS offers a significant time for group work to design and implement an ABM based on proposed descriptions of situations well suited for agent-based modelling
Each year we enjoy having participants with very heterogeneous profiles in terms of age, nationality, scientific background and experience in modelling or coding. Beginners in Agent-Based Modelling who are planning to participate in a modeling project in the months following the training are welcomed.
Information and registration:
– Summer school website: https://www.agropolis.org/miss-abms/
– if you intend to participate, please complete and send us a pre-registration form by 30 June 2021 (found in the website). The selection of participants and the confirmation of the session will be announced by mid-July.